Latest Job Openings
WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
ALSO PLEASE CHECK INDEED/ CRAIGS LIST/ZIP RECRUITER FOR OTHER EXCITING EASTERN OPPORTUNITIES
Eastern Temporaries is recruiting for all shifts 1st, 2nd and 3rd – ASSEMBLY--- Positions start Immediately
Eastern Temporaries is currently recruiting for 2nd and 3rd shift CNC Machine Operators in the Binghamton, NY area for a well established manufacturing company. This is a long term, contract to hire opportunity with a company that offers great benefits upon permanent hire!
- Plans machining by analyzing work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters
- Set up mills and/ or lathes
- Operate and understand measuring instruments, such as height gages, micrometers, and calipers
- Working knowledge of current cutting tool technology, limitations and effective application
- Promote interaction with operators to improve or correct existing performance programs
- Find, record, resolve, and identify improvement opportunities and obstacles, and communicate information to the appropriate management personnel
- Handles miscellaneous duties as required
Eastern Temporaries is recruiting for an experience CAD Drafter to join our growing client in the manufacturing space. Our well-established client has been going through years of consistent, organic growth and is in need to expand its manufacturing operations. The CAD Drafter responsibilities include gathering drawings and specifications, calculating material and equipment requirements and setting up production methods for current and new product. We are seeking an individual with hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software and are familiar with building processes.
- Create and revise technical drawings based on rough engineering notes, drawings, sketches, and verbal instructions from engineering team for existing and new products
- Work to improve existing document standards to maintain all master engineering production packages within a Solidworks EPDM system
- Provide support to engineering staff
- Update product installation drawings for customer use and create new when needed
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required. Equivalent experience is also highly regarded.
- Experience in document control and technical writing is desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and Solidworks 3D CAD and EPDM; Solidworks Composer a plus.
- Possesses a good understanding of ASME/ANSI drawing standards.
- Solid organizational/prioritization skills including attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment to meet required production deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate professionally at all levels of organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MRP software helpful but not required.
This position is a direct hire. It offers great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, a matched 401k, Life Insurance, and Paid Time Off.
Design Engineer Delaware County Area.
This position will be responsible for all activities related to the customized manufacturing process.
- Design custom systems based on governing building codes
- Develop production drawings using Solidworks
- Release production orders via SAP
- Perform cost estimation and project take-offs
- Provide design support and cost analysis for sales department
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain up to date product knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is preferred but not required. Equivalent experience is also highly regarded.
- Must have exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Solid organizational/prioritization skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and help others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and Solidworks (or Creo) software.
This position is a Direct Hire opportunity, offers a competitive salary, benefits and PTO.
Qualified candidates please apply. Thank you for your interest in our position!
Eastern Temporaries is currently recruiting for a Shipping/Receiving Clerk for a well-established company in the Binghamton, NY area. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in shipping and receiving and must know how to operate a forklift, pass a pre-employment drug screen, and have reliable transportation. The position offers the following after a probationary period and permanent hire:
- Heath Insurance
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Performance pay increases based on merit
Responsibilities will include:
- Reads purchase orders to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Conveys materials from receiving or production areas by use of forklift and manual lifting
- Loads and unloads vehicles (Customer orders or incoming product)
- Repackages and handles chemicals according to proper procedures and regulations
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Weighs or counts items for distribution
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Stand 8-12 hours a day and lift/ move 100+ lbs.
- At least 1 year of forklift operating experience, prior certification preferred
- Ability to solve mathematical equations and perform operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Must have own transportation
- Must have exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Machine Operator- Tioga County
We have 2nd shift positions available. This is a long term, contract to hire opportunity with a company that offers great benefits upon permanent hire!
- Operate a buffing machine
- Sand and grind parts as needed
- Inspect the quality of parts throughout the manufacturing process
- Help out throughout the shop in other areas as needed
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and equipment
- Comfortable lifting 50lbs.
Starting rate of pay for this position is $15.00/ hour.
Powdercoaters and Wet Painters
- Wet painting and powder coating
- Hanging and prepping parts
- Masking and plugging parts
- Sanding, grinding and finishing parts
- Preform quality checks
This is a long term, contract to hire position
We are seeking career orientated individuals who are highly motivated and can work professionally in a high stress environment.
Job Duties will include :
- Answer phones, direct calls, and greet visitors in a courteous, professional manner
- Directs visitors to the appropriate parties
- Composes and types routine correspondence using word processing and email software
- Performs various office processes such as faxing, collating, mail sorting, and ordering supplies
- Handle highly sensitive information in a professional and confidential manner
- Ability to relate and interact with individuals of diverse ethnic, cultural, and socioeconomic backgrounds in a positive, supportive, and cooperative manner
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication (both written and verbal)
- Must have high attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Accurately type 60+ words per minute
- Ability to collaborate professionally at all levels of organization
- Self-motivated, independent, and ability to proactively make decisions
- Commitment to adhere to privacy regulations
- Trouble shoot machines
- Set up operations of various machines
- Sets up equipment to all product specifications
- Ability to perform machine changeovers
- Operate and maintain equipment; machines and computers
- Maintain a clean, sanitary area and follow all general safety rules
- At least two years of machine operating experience
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen
- High school diploma or GED required
Please submit your resume by clicking here. All resumes should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.